Climate and Sustainability: Moving by Degrees is a national, interactive, day-long symposium that brings the nation’s top scientists, policymakers and business leaders together with reporters from public radio and commercial stations from around the nation.
* Dr. Michael E. Mann, Pennsylvania State University
* Dr. Benjamin Santer, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
* Stewart Brand, founder of the Whole Earth Review
* Dr. Stephen Schneider, Stanford University
* Elizabeth Kolbert, award-winning staff writer at The New Yorker