“The most important energy and environment bill in our nation’s history.”
– United States Representative Ed Markey
The Climate Bill: A Field Guide contains all the essential documents for researching and understanding this historic bill. These include:
- The full text of the 1,400-page Waxman-Markey bill, including all amendments.
- The complete transcripts of the four-day markup by the full House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- A transcript of the three-hour full House floor debate of June 26, 2009 (preceding the House vote).
- The vote count for HR 2454
“The most important piece of environmental legislation to ever come before the House of Representatives.” The League of Conservation Voters.
“Transforms the structure of energy production and consumption.” The US Environmental Protection Agency.
The entire eBook is easily and instantly searchable. Designed for use on desktops and mobile devices such as the Amazon Kindle, the iPhone and Windows-based smart phones.
Most Popular Posts:
- Germany’s renewable energy problems – brought to you by Big Oil
- Can Phoenix Become a Sustainable City? A New Urban Learning Center Raises the Possibility
- To Critics of the Three American Hikers Taken Captive by Iran
- The Prius C: Not a Swan, Maybe, But a Damn Fine Duck